Quick 10 fat loss tips!
1.Train the most ‘bang for your buck’ multi joint lifts. These include the deadlift, squat, bench press, chin/pull ups & olympic lifts.
2.Give priority to training the anaerobic enery system over the aerobic system when strength training and conditioning.
3. Try different types of coniditioning – modified strongman training – sled training, tyre flips, log press, farmers walk – these will elicit fat burning and increase your force output for greater strength
4. Elminate all added sugar from your diet. It is way more trouble than its worth if you want to lose fat.
5. Eliminate all trans-fats from your diet – foods such as margarine.
6.Dont avoid fat! – Research shows that people with diets with 30-50% coming from smart fats have higher androgens and lower body fat.
7. Eat a diet with high quality protein – organic meat, eggs and wild fish will provide the largest nutrient and protein content per calorie.
8. Eat an anti-oxidant rich diet to reduce inflammation which can inhibit fat loss. Try adding kale, broccoli, cauliflower, berries, pomegrantes and cherries to your diet.
9. Drink AT LEAST 3 litres of water a day.
10. Don’t buy cheap, poor quality supplements – they will do more harm than good if they are tained with heavy metals or pollutants.