The 28-day challenge is a tried and tested online program designed to change your attitude to nutrition and help to incorporate your fitness goals into your life – and will get results. This is not some crazy fad diet; the approach used in the 28-day challenge is based on proven scientific fact. The nature of the programme means that it can be adapted for any lifestyle and doesn’t require attending additional personal training sessions or group classes unless you want to boost your success. The programme can be used by anyone regardless of shape, size, ability or fitness level. There is only one common factor – everyone achieves positive results on the 28-day challenge.
The programme gives you all the necessary information regarding nutrition for the 28 days, it’s prescriptive but not high maintenance – there is no weighing or calorie counting which makes it easy for the most demanding of schedules. The workout advice and plans can also be adapted for your own circumstances. You will have all the information at your disposal, together with first-class support.
The package is run personally by Rumer, who is on hand for advice and to answer and questions you may have. This means you have the benefit of a personal trainer and nutritional adviser at your side at every stage. In addition, you will become a member of an online group where you can share motivation, advice, recipe ideas and – most importantly – gain the support from people experiencing the same challenges. Many find that proactive participation and interaction on this forum makes the programme even more productive and helps to overcome the occasional lull in motivation. There’s power in numbers.
By enrolling on the challenge will receive:
- A full introduction and nutrition guide: this guide will introduce you to the theory behind the challenge and provide you with your nutrition plan. It also gives some great advice in how to adopt positive habits.
- Recipes and meal ideas: these include Rumer’s own recipes and a selection of the best recipes from former graduates of the programme. Who said clean eating had to be dull!
- Weight and measurement tracker guide: measuring your success over the challenge will provide added motivation and prove how well you are doing. This guide shows you how.
- Workout guide: this will give you a range of workouts to be incorporated into your life. There are resistance workouts, cardio workouts and HIIT workouts that are explained fully, as you would expect from an experienced and fully qualified personal trainer.
- Foam rolling guide: foam rolling is an incredibly effective form of massage used to aid in the relief of tight spots, knots and trigger points in the body. The foam roller is your friend after challenging workout sessions!
- Access to the online forum: where you will be able to get involved with your fellow 28-day challengers, some that have done the challenge previously and hop back on periodically to give their fitness journey some va-va-voom. These people are brilliant to learn from and their progress stories are truly inspiring.
The plan is simple to follow and only required your full commitment and dedication to ensure results you will be proud of. Click on ‘contact’ to reserve your place……..